MIU City University, located in Miami, Florida, was previously known as Marconi International University. It has obtained a full license from the Department of Education, Florida, under the Commission for Independent Education, and is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The university offers undergraduate and graduate courses through both online and hybrid methods. It is known for its innovative approach to learning and research, employing advanced methodologies and techniques at an international level.
How To Apply for MIU City University Scholarships
Are you interested in applying for MIU City University scholarships? You can apply for any degree level that suits you – Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD. Let me brief you on what the scholarship entails:
Brief Description of MIU City University Scholarships
|MIU City University
|Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. Degrees
MIU City University scholarships are open for international students and they are fully funded. The scholarship program is open for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. students. The reason behind it is that the university believes that the primary key to success that everyone has to access is education.
Course Tuition Fee
The tuition fees for courses at MIU City University include the following:
– Access to the virtual classroom and training
– Free usage of communication tools for studying
– Interactive materials for learning
However, textbooks are not included in the materials from third parties. Nevertheless, students can benefit from special deals offered by MIU.
Other administrative costs of the university may include the following:
- Examinations, and;
MIU City University Scholarships are open to international students irrespective of nation, race, or religion. The scholarships are for different categories of students who qualify to study at MIU City University and comply with its terms and conditions.
Any eligible international student may apply if he/she is interested in studying at MIU. Students can apply for only one of the below scholarships. The scholarships are also limited by number and semester. All applications submitted by the applicants will undergo a formal review, and evaluation, and the final decision is at hands of the scholarship committee.
- African, Asian, and Middle East Scholarship (for undergraduate and graduate degree levels)
- European Scholarships (for undergraduate and graduate degree levels)
- Excellence Scholarships
- Florida Resident Adult and Professional Students
- Hispanic and Caribbean (for undergraduate and graduate programs)
- Merit-Based (for undergraduate and graduate)
- Military and Veterans Scholarship
- The Organization of American States (OAS) Scholarships
Below are the eligibility criteria for each category of the MIU City University Scholarships:
African, Asian, and the Middle East Scholarships
As the name implies, the scholarship is for international students who come from Africa, Asia, or the Middle East. Interested applicants must:
- submit all their academic certificate and transcripts
- have through with their high school if he/she is an undergraduate applicant or bachelor’s degree for MSc applicants and MSc for Ph.D. applicants from a well-recognized higher institution
- be willing to take the academic course online
As far as the European scholarship of MIU City is concerned, below are the eligibility criteria:
- The scholarship is only applicable to students from Europe
- The applicant must submit all their academic transcripts.
- The student must have through with his/her high school or undergraduate program from a well-recognized higher institution for them to be eligible for the undergraduate or master’s degree program.
- The course is to be taken online
The excellence scholarship is only open to international students in the United States. Below are the eligibility criteria for the Excellence Scholarships:
- The applicant must submit a written motivational letter of nothing less than 300 words
- The student must also submit his/her Curriculum and Vitae along with the admission form
Florida Resident Adult and Professional Students Scholarships
Florida Resident Adult and Professional student scholarship eligibility criteria include the following:
- The student must be a legit resident of one of the Florida states
- The applicant’s age must be a minimum of 28 years and a maximum of 55 years
- The mode of taking courses is on-campus and online
- The applicant must have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- The application is for a master’s and doctoral degree program